Carbon Fiber Market Growth Factors, Size Analysis, and Industry Share Estimation to 2028
The global carbon fiber market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Carbon Fiber Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Raw Material (Polyacrtlonitrile, Pitch, Rayon), By Application (Composite Carbon Fiber, Non-Composite Carbon Fiber), By End-Use Industry (Aerospace & Defence, Sports & Leisure, Automotive, Wind Energy, Marine, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/carbon-fiber-market-101719
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other carbon fiber market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of the Companies Operating in the Market:
- Hexcel Corporation
- Mitsubishi Chemical Carbon Fiber and Composites Inc.
- SGL Carbon SE, Teijin Limited
- Toray Industries Inc
- Jiangsu Hengshen Co. Ltd.
- Zhongfu Shenying Carbon Fiber Co. Ltd
- Weihai Guangwei Composites Co. Ltd.
Teijin Announces Expansion of Carbon Fiber Production to Strengthen Product Portfolio
In June 2020, Teijin Carbon Europe GmbH, a leading carbon fiber supplier, announced its plan to expand the production capacity by 40% for its German-produced chopped carbon fiber. According to the company, the expansion of its production capacity is aimed at catering to the increasing demand from European electronics manufacturers and medical industries. The global carbon fiber market report mentions that the companies are striving to gain maximum in terms of revenue by adopting strategies such as the expansion of facilities, product expansion offerings, partnership, and collaboration during the forecast period.
View press release for more information @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/press-release/global-industrial-coatings-market-10263
Regional Analysis for Carbon Fiber Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Carbon Fiber Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Carbon Fiber Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Carbon Fiber Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245