Spunbond Nonwoven Market Reviews 2021 – by Size, Industry Share, Trends and Growth Opportunities 2028
The global spunbond nonwoven market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Spunbond Nonwoven Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Polyester, Polypropylene , Polyethylene), By End-Use Industries (Personal Care & Hygiene, Medical, Agriculture, Packaging, Automotive, Others) Others and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/spunbond-nonwoven-market-102384
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other spunbond nonwoven market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Some of the Key Players of the Spunbond Nonwoven Market include:
- RadiciGroup SpA, Avgol Ltd.,
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- PFNonwovens Czech s.r.o.
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Schouw & Co.
- Kuraray Co., Ltd.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Fitesa S.A.
- Berry Plastics Group, Inc.
- Johns Manville Corporation
Asia Pacific Held Largest Share Owing to Growing Inclination towards Personal Care products
Asia Pacific held the highest spunbond nonwoven market share in 2018 owing to the rising inclination of people towards personal care products. Japan, India, and China are the leading nations in this market. North America will exhibit significant growth in the coming years on account of a rise in the demand for polypropylene for use in the production of goods for personal hygiene. This is further attributed to the chemical resistance, tensile strength, and temperature tolerant properties of polypropylene.
View press release for more information @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/press-release/ceramic-market-9483
Regional Analysis for Spunbond Nonwoven Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Spunbond Nonwoven Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Spunbond Nonwoven Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Spunbond Nonwoven Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245