Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market Share, Size, Revenue, Latest Trends, CAGR Status, Growth Opportunities and Forecast 2029
The global automotive adhesives and sealants market size is expected to showcase a substantial growth owing to the increasing demand for fuel-efficient vehicles and the rising adoption of electric vehicles that is likely to surge the demand for innovative and superior automotive adhesives and sealants in the forthcoming years. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights, in its latest report, titled, “Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Cure Type (One-part, Two-part, Anaerobic, Heat-cure, Hot-melt, Others), By Resin (Silicone, Polyurethane (PU), Epoxy, Acrylic, Others), By Application (Interior, Exterior, Under the Hood, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2022-2029.”
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19 has impacted several industries owing to the total lockdown announced by the government agencies across the globe. The unprecedented economic loss has been huge and the businesses are reeling to get back to normalcy. A collective effort between the government and industries will ensure that the global economy gets back in track in the near future.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out all the automotive adhesives and sealants market companies that are presently striving to reduce the impact of Covid-19 pandemic on the market:
- Delo Industrial Adhesives
- Arkema S.A.
- B. Fuller Company
- Henkel Ibérica S.A.
- Permabond LLC
- Master Bond Inc.
- Heartland Adhesives LLC
- BASF SE
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Jowat SE
- ITW Performance Polymers
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
Automotive adhesives and sealants are extensively adopted in the automotive industry. They are used in sensor, as well as in the vehicle chassis. Owing to the growing demand for lightweight composite materials in vehicles, they are gaining popularity across the globe. Automotive manufacturers are bonding materials using adhesive and sealants that is leading to lower production costs and fast processing. Additionally, they are resistant to corrosion, fatigue, and contaminants that aid in improving the vehicle’s life cycle.
What does the Report Include?
The global market for automotive adhesives and sealants report includes a detailed assessment of various growth drivers and restraints, opportunities, and challenges that the market will face during the projected horizon. Additionally, the report provides a comprehensive research into the regional developments of the market that would affect its growth during the forecast period. It includes information sourced from the advice of expert professionals from the industry by our research analysts using several methodologies. The competitive landscape offers further detailed insights into strategies such as product launches, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and collaborations adopted by the companies to maintain market stronghold between 2019 and 2026.
Increasing Demand for Fuel-Efficient Vehicles to Promote Growth
The depleting fossil fuels and the growing demand for fuel-efficient vehicles are expected to propel the demand for superior automotive adhesives and sealants. Owing to the tremendous level of pollution due to the combustion of fossil fuels, the automotive manufacturers are focusing on developing energy and fuel-efficient vehicles. Additionally, several government initiatives to promote clean-energy is further driving the adoption of electric vehicles that will bode well for the growth of the global automotive adhesives and sealants market during the forecast period.
Growing Automotive Sector in Asia-Pacific to Bolster Growth
Among all the regions, Asia-Pacific is expected to remain dominant and hold the largest global automotive adhesives and sealants market share in terms of revenue during the forecast period. This dominance is attributable to the growing automotive sector in countries such as China and India.
North America is expected to showcase a significant growth owing to the presence of established manufacturers of heavy and technical automotive that are driving the demand for advanced automotive adhesives and sealants between 2019 and 2026.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
CHASM Partners Henkel Adhesive to Expand its Product Portfolio
The global automotive adhesives and sealants market is consolidated by the presence of few major companies that are striving to expand their product portfolios by adopting strategies such as collaboration, partnership, and merger and acquisition. For instance, in August 2020, CHASM Advanced Materials announced its partnership with Henkel Adhesive Technologies. The partnership is aimed at developing innovative adhesives and sealants that can be adopted for several industrial purposes. Such initiatives by the companies are expected to contribute to the growth of the global market for automotive adhesives and sealants in the forthcoming years.
The Global Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions:
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Automotive Adhesives and Sealants? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market Trends by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Industry? What are Global Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Analysis Results? What Are Global Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Industry?
- March 2020 – Henkel announces its collaboration with Covestro to develop adhesive solutions for highly efficient Li-ion cell assembly adopted in the electric vehicles. The solution is expected to possess strong adhesive properties that would ensure fix holding of cylindrical Li-ion cells inside the plastic cell holder.
Get your Customized Research Report:
Related Chemicals Industry News-
Foam Insulation Market Size, Gross Margin, Trends, Future Demand, Analysis by Top Leading Players and Forecast till 2027
Salt Market Key Drivers, Restraints, Industry Size & Share, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts up to 2027
Polymer Antioxidants Market Data Current and Future Trends, Industry Size, Share, Revenue, Business Growth Forecast to 2027
Anti-Tack Agents Market Latest Industry Size, Growth, Share, Demand, Trends, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2027
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]