Anti-Corrosion Coatings Market Fundamental Dynamics & Comprehensive Assessment to 2029 | Detailed Study on Impact of Russia Ukraine War on Anti-Corrosion Coatings industry
The global anti-corrosion coatings market size is estimated to register a healthy growth owing to increasing infrastructural activities. Fortune Business Insights, in its latest report, titled, “Anti-Corrosion Coatings Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Epoxy, Polyurethane, Acrylic, Alkyd), By Technology (Solvent-Borne, Water-Borne, Powder Coating), By Application (Marine, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Infrastructural, Automotive & Transportation) Others and Regional Forecast, 2022-2029.”, states that the rising automotive sector is driving the growth of the market during the forecast period.
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out all the anti-corrosion coatings market companies that are presently striving to reduce the impact of Covid-19 pandemic on the market:
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Axalta Coating Systems
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- BASF SE
- Kansai Paint Co. Ltd.
- Valspar Corporation
- Asland Inc.
- RPM International Inc.
- Among others
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
Anti-corrosion coatings are mainly used to protect several metal and other types of surfaces from natural degradation. Corrosive agents that include chemicals, moisture, or salt cause this natural degradation such as rust due to reaction. Globally, the industries such as oil & gas, petrochemicals, marine, and others suffer huge financial losses owing to corrosion. In addition to this, corrosion degrades the durability of structures rendering them weak and posing a threat to the property and life. However, anti-corrosion coating provide a barrier between the surface and the corrosion agents, while prolonging the structural built and improving its efficiency.
What are the Objectives of the Report?
The report covers quantitative and qualitative data at the global and regional level for the anti-corrosion coatings market. Furthermore, the report provides in-depth details about the factors such as drivers and restraints, challenges, and the opportunities that the market will go through 2019 and 2026. Moreover, the report provide a comprehensive analysis of the key companies proliferating in the market, and detailed information about the strategies adopted by the companies to gain market stronghold during the projected horizon. The information is obtained by trusted sources with key insights from industry experts by our lead research analyst using several methodologies such as PESTEL analysis, SWOT analysis, and other that will contribute to the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Drivers and Restraints:
Increasing Adoption of Epoxy-based Coating to Drive Market
Epoxy-based anti-corrosion coating have been in huge demand for several industrial as well as engineering application across the globe. Remarkable attributes such as superior adhesive properties, improved stability, and solvent resistance properties have propelled the use of epoxy-based coating across several industries. Furthermore, rising demand for epoxy coating specially the waterborne coatings from end-use industries is expected to drive the growth of the market during the forecast period. Moreover, increasing demand for the automotive industry is likely to drive the growth of the market in the forthcoming years.
On the contrary, the market may face restrictions considering fluctuation in process of raw materials and crude oil to some extent during the projected horizon.
Boost in Automotive Sector in Europe to Surge Demand
Among the regions, Europe will witness significant growth for the market owing to improving automotive sector during the forecast period. On the other hand, North America is expected to register promising growth for the market in the forthcoming years. This is attributable to factors such as rising demand for oil & gas, marine, and power generation industries. In Latin America, increasing infrastructural and industrial activities will contribute to the growth of the market during the forecast period. Overall, the market in the Middle East and Africa is anticipated to boost owing to increasing oil exploration activities in the forthcoming years.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
The Global Anti-Corrosion Coatings Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions:
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Anti-Corrosion Coatings? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Anti-Corrosion Coatings Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Anti-Corrosion Coatings Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Anti-Corrosion Coatings Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Anti-Corrosion Coatings Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Anti-Corrosion Coatings Market Trends by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Anti-Corrosion Coatings Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Anti-Corrosion Coatings Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Anti-Corrosion Coatings Industry? What are Global Anti-Corrosion Coatings Analysis Results? What Are Global Anti-Corrosion Coatings Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Anti-Corrosion Coatings Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Anti-Corrosion Coatings Industry?
PPG Acquiring DEUTEK S.A. to Promote Growth
On January 2017, PPG Industries, a Pittsburg-based company, announced its acquisition of DEUTEK S.A., a leading Romanian coating manufacturer. The acquisition will expand the paint coating market for PPG, which was confined to a small presence for architectural coatings market before the deal. Several companies operating in the market are trying to maintain market presence. Adoption of strategies by the companies to gain major anti-corrosion coatings market revenue will drive the growth of the market during the forecast period. Additionally, to maintain market stronghold the companies are expanding their horizon through merger and acquisition that will contribute for the growth of the market between 2019 and 2026.
- January 2017: AkzoNobel announces its expansion of powder coatings facility located in Chengdu, China. According to the company, the new site is anticipated to boost its production to cater the growing demand for its clients comprising several sectors such as automotive, furniture, construction, and IT industries.
Get your Customized Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower,
Baner – Mahalunge Road, Baner,
Pune-411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: