The global hot melt adhesives market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Hot Melt Adhesives Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Ethylene Viny Acetate, Styrenic Butadiene Copolymers, Polyolefin, Polyamides, Others), By Application (Packaging, Building Materials, Construction, Woodworking, Paper Making, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/hot-melt-adhesives-market-101724
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other hot melt adhesives market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
The Report Lists the Main Companies in the Hot Melt Adhesives Market:
- 3M Company
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Beardow & Adams (Adhesives) Ltd.
- Dow Corning Corporation
- HB Fuller Company
- Henkel AG & Co.
- Jowat Se
- Tex Year Industries Inc.
- Adhesive Direct UK.
The increasing production capacities of major players are expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market during the forecast period. For instance, in September 2016, Beardow Adams, a UK-based hot melt adhesive manufacturer announced that it has inaugurated an additional production facility in Germany to better serve the European market. Once fully operational in 2019, the plant will have 5 production lines with 30 KT production capacity of hot melt adhesives per annum. Likewise, in July 2015, Arkema announced that it has expanded its Bostik adhesives production capacities in India. it has extended its hot melt pressure sensitive adhesives (HMPSA) production capacities which will enhance the ability to serve customers in the disposable hygiene market. Also, the surge in the packaging industry is expected to boost the growth of the market in the foreseeable future.
View press release for more information @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/press-release/global-industrial-wax-market-10283
Regional Analysis for Hot Melt Adhesives Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Hot Melt Adhesives Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Hot Melt Adhesives Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Hot Melt Adhesives Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245