Paints Coatings Additives Market Showcases Business Challenges in 2021 | Upcoming Demand, Trends and Growth Forecast by 2026
The global paints coatings additives market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Paints and Coatings Additives Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Dispersing Agent, Rheology Agent, Leveling Agent, Anti-foaming Agent, Adhesion Promoting Agent, and Others), By Application (Automotive, Architectural, Wood, Industrial, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/paints-coatings-additives-market-101810
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other paints coatings additives market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of the best companies that are operating in the paints & coatings additives market are:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Evonik Industries AG
- Kyoeisha Chemical Co., LTD.
- BASF SE
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Kusumoto Chemicals, Ltd.
- ALLNEX NETHERLANDS B.V.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shamrock Technologies
- King Industries
- Troy Corporation
- Solvay S.A.
- San Nopoco Limited
- keim additec surface GmbH
Increasing Number of Mergers and Acquisition to Aid Growth
The market derives growth from the increasing number of company mergers and acquisitions. The report highlights a few of the major company collaborations of recent times and discusses their impact on the global market. In January 2017, Evonik completed the acquisition Air Products’ performance material division. The company plans to expand its portfolio by acquisition of the substrate wetting additives. In December 2018, Elementis announced the acquisition of a production facility in Mumbai, India for USD 4 million, which will help serve the coatings, personal care, and energy markets on a global scale.
View press release for more information @ www.marketwatch.com/press-release/paints-coatings-additives-market-size-report-recent-trends-global-share-analysis-to-2027-2020-09-09?tesla=y
Regional Analysis for Paints Coatings Additives Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Paints Coatings Additives Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Paints Coatings Additives Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Paints Coatings Additives Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245