Petrochemicals Market Size, Share and Trends Global Research Report and Industry Forecast to 2028
The global petrochemicals market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Petrochemicals Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product (Ammonia, Methanol, Ethylene, Propylene, Benzene, Toluene, Mixed Xylenes, Others), By End-Use Industry (Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Plastics & Polymers, Electronics, Construction, Textile, Consumer Goods, Fertilizer, Others)Others and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/petrochemicals-market-102363
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other petrochemicals market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of companies profiled in the report:
- BASF S.E.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- Ineos Ltd.
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec)
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- LG Chem
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Lotte Chemical Corporation
Increasing Investments in Manufacturing Plants will Aid Market Growth
The report encompasses several factors that have contributed to the growth of the market in recent years. Among all factors, the massive investments in the production and manufacturing have made the highest impact on the growth of the market in recent years. Besides advances in raw materials associated with the manufacturing of petrochemicals, the deployment of advanced systems in manufacturing plants has also contributed to the growth of the market.
View press release for more information @ www.marketwatch.com/press-release/petrochemicals-market-top-10-manufacturers-overview-size-industry-revenue-and-growth-forecast-to-2026-2020-09-17
Regional Analysis for Petrochemicals Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Petrochemicals Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Petrochemicals Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Petrochemicals Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245