Asphalt Market Growth Insights, Trends, Share Valuation, Demand and Business Insights to 2027
The global asphalt market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Asphalt Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product (Paving, Roofing, and Others), By Application (Roadways, Waterproofing, Recreation, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/asphalt-market-102998
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other asphalt market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Fortune Business Insights™ presents a list of all the manufacturers operating in the global Asphalt Market. They are as follows:
- CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V., Mexico
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, China
- Exxon Mobil Corporation, the U.S.
- Marathon Petroleum Corporation, the U.S.
- Royal Dutch Shell, Netherlands
- Total, France
- United Refining Company, the U.S.
- Boral, Australia
- Valero Marketing and Supply Company, the U.S.
- HEIDELBERGCEMENT AG, Germany
- Other Key Players
Roadway Segment to Dominate Fueled by Expansion of Construction Industry
In terms of application, the market is segregated into recreation, waterproofing, roadways, and others. Amongst these, the recreation segment generated 17.4% in 2019 in terms of this market share. This growth is attributable to the rising population worldwide. The roadways segment is anticipated to dominate stoked by the expansion of the construction industry. However, owing to the present pandemic, the construction industry may decline in 2020, but start growing once again in the forthcoming years.
View press release for more information @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/press-release/asphalt-market-10043
Regional Analysis for Asphalt Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Asphalt Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Asphalt Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Asphalt Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245