Industrial Coatings Market 2021 Global Study by Size, Recent Trends, Price Analysis, Share Value, Growth Rate, Key Competitors Outlook, and Industry Report by 2028
The global industrial coatings market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Industrial Coatings Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Resin Type (Epoxy, Alkyd, Acrylic, Polyurethane, Polyester), By Technology (Water based, Solvent based, Powder, High Solids, Others) By End-Use Industry (Packaging, Automotive, Industrial wood, Aerospace, Marine, Rail, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/industrial-coatings-market-101741
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other industrial coatings market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of the Major Companies in the Global Industrial Coatings Market Include:
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- NOROO Paint & Coatings Co. Ltd
- Axalta Coating Systems
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- RPM International Inc.
- Hempel A/S
- Nippon Paint Holdings Co. Ltd.
- WEILBURGER Coatings GmbH
- Jotun A/S
- The Chemours Company
- and Teknos Group.
According to the report, the industrial coatings market based on technology is divided into water-based, solvent-based, powder, high solids, and others. The solvent-based segment is predicted to account for a high share during the forecast period owing to its qualities such as low chemical reaction, non-evaporative, higher gloss level, prevent corrosion, and highly flexible. Solvent-based coatings have various applications in marine, automotive, aerospace, and other end-use industries.
View press release for more information @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/press-release/global-mining-waste-management-market-10091
Regional Analysis for Industrial Coatings Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Industrial Coatings Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Industrial Coatings Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Industrial Coatings Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245