Hollow Fibres Membrane Market Growth 2021, Latest Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecast to 2029
The global hollow fibres membrane market is expected to gain momentum from its ability to provide cost-effective solutions for filtering large volumes of water flows. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in an upcoming report, titled, “Hollow Fibres Membrane Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Filtration Type (Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration), By Application (beer & wine, processing dairy products, sterilizing beverages, Pharmaceuticals), By Membrane material (Polymer, Ceramics) Others and Regional Forecast, 2022-2029.” The report further mentions that hollow fibres membranes are available in various shapes and sizes. This makes them useful for a large number of applications, such as removing pathogens from milk, treating waste water, sterilizing beverages, processing dairy products, as well as separating water and oil emulsions. Besides, they are adopted extensively by the pharmaceutical and beer & wine industries.
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has brought the manufacturing and production processes of several industries to a complete standstill. Owing to the implementation of work-from-home and lockdown measures by the governments of various countries, we will surely be able to battle this difficult phase. Our curated market research reports would help you in gaining detailed information about the vital strategies that you can adopt for increasing sales.
To get to know more about the long-term and short-term effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, please click on this link:
Fortune Business Insights™ provides a list of all the hollow fibres membrane manufacturers operating in the global market. They are as follows:
- Polymem France
- Koch Membranes
- Microdyn Nadir
- Synder Filtration, Inc.
- Asahi Kasei
- Other reputed companies
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
Highlights of This Report:
- In-depth information about the market dynamics, growth drivers, and obstacles.
- Elaborate details about all the segments.
- The upcoming, present, and historical sizes of the market.
- Profiles of the renowned producers of hollow fibres membrane present in the market.
- Analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of investments, mergers & acquisitions, research and development activities, strategic partnerships, innovative product launches, and agreements.
Drivers & Restraints-
High Demand from Water & Wastewater Treatment Industry to Propel Growth
The rising demand for hollow fibres membranes from the the water & wastewater treatment industry is one of the major factors that is expected to boost the growth of the market. The wastewater collected from the sewers is sent directly to the treatment plant. This water passes through ceramic hollow fibres membranes and only then it can be considered ideal for reuse. Also, the newly treated water can be drained easily into the seas without polluting them. Therefore, the production of ceramic hollow fibres membrane is increasing worldwide. But, the manufacturing of these products is an expensive process. It may hamper the hollow fibres membrane market growth in the coming years.
Asia Pacific to Remain at the Forefront Stoked by Rising Number of Food & Beverage Companies
In terms of geography, the market is segregated into the Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and North America. Out of these, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate throughout the forthcoming years by generating the largest hollow fibres membrane market share. This growth is attributable to the presence of a large number of food & beverage companies in the countries, such as Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, India, and China.
North America, on the other hand, is anticipated to showcase moderate growth in the near future fueled by the increasing demand for sewage and recycling treatment services. The Middle East would exhibit a considerable share because of the major contributions of the U.A.E. and Saudi Arabia. Hollow fibres membrane is used extensively in the well-established biopharmaceutical industry of these countries.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Key Players Engage in Acquisitions & Joint Ventures to Strengthen Their Positions
The market includes numerous big, medium, and small enterprises that are striving persistently to strengthen their positions worldwide. To do so, some of the renowned enterprises are focusing on acquiring the local start-ups, while the others are adopting the strategy of joint ventures.
The Global Hollow Fibres Membrane Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions:
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Hollow Fibres Membrane? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Hollow Fibres Membrane Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Hollow Fibres Membrane Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Hollow Fibres Membrane Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Hollow Fibres Membrane Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Hollow Fibres Membrane Market Trends by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Hollow Fibres Membrane Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Hollow Fibres Membrane Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Hollow Fibres Membrane Industry? What are Global Hollow Fibres Membrane Analysis Results? What Are Global Hollow Fibres Membrane Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Hollow Fibres Membrane Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Hollow Fibres Membrane Industry?
Below are two of the latest industry developments:
- November 2019: Eco-Tec Inc., a water treatment supplier based in Canada, was acquired by Koch Membrane Systems (KMS). This acquisition would help KMS in broadening its existing product offerings by bringing in the former’s proprietary ion exchange-based solutions. These solutions will be delivered to a wide range of industries, such as amine and water purification, biogas treatment, electroplating, hydrometallurgy, and chemical recovery.
- July 2018: Sumitomo Corporation, GC, and Kuraray joined hands to develop a new company named Kuraray GC Advanced Materials Co., Ltd. It was recently inaugurated in Thailand. This joint venture was undertaken to broaden GC’s presence in the electrical and electronics (E&E), as well as automotive sectors. It would also help the company to provide specialty chemicals to a large consumer bases.
Get your Customized Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]