The global carbon black market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Carbon Black Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Furnace Black, Channel Black, Thermal Black, Acetylene Black), By Application (Tires, High Performance Coatings, Plastics, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/carbon-black-market-101718
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other carbon black market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
The Report Lists the Main Companies in the Carbon Black Market:
- Birla Carbon
- Cabot corporation
- Tokai Carbon Co. Ltd.
- Himadri Chemicals
- Industries Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Nippon Steel Carbon
- Asahi Carbon Co. Ltd
- Jiangxi Black Cat Carbon Black Co. Ltd.
Inflated Demand for Rubber Products to Augment Growth
The booming construction industry is expected to create lucrative business opportunities for the market. The growing demand for rubber compounds in industrial applications is predicted to spur opportunities for the market. The rising application of carbon black in the tire industry owing to the tensile strength and abrasion resistance for strength and longevity in automotive tires is expected to enable speedy expansion of the market in the foreseeable future. The demand for carbon black in paints and coatings is expected to further stimulate the growth of the market. The growing need for rubber products such as shoe soles, gloves, and vehicle tires will promote the growth of the market. Also, the growing partnerships and acquisition among players are expected to strengthen the market in the forthcoming years. For instance, in October 2017, Cabot Corporation announced that it has plans to purchase Tech Blend, a leading manufacturer of black masterbatches.
View press release for more information @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/press-release/global-disposable-razor-blades-market-10251
Regional Analysis for Carbon Black Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Carbon Black Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Carbon Black Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Carbon Black Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245